Independent hand-dyed yarn company, using mulesing-free wool, located in Dublin, Ireland.
is regularly delivered to The Constant Knitter and varies from batch to
batch. Please contact shop to see what colours are in stock.
love that hand-dyeing yarn is an artistic process that results in
something of use to people. I love when an idea goes from my head to my
pot, to my hands – that it is now out in the world to use.The dyer, the
pattern designer, the knitter, the crocheter, we all share in the
creation of the end piece, together. Hand-dyeing started out as
something to do for me, and became a way to meet and engage with a
fabulous community of people all over the world.” - Rachel, Dyer, The
- Hand Dyed Alpaca/Merino 4ply
- Hand Dyed Alpaca/Merino DK.
- Hand Dyed Kid Mohair/Silk Laceweight
- Hand Dyed Merino/Bamboo 4ply
- Hand Dyed Merino/Bamboo DK
- Hand Dyed Merino/Silk 4ply
- Hand Dyed Superwash Bluefaced Leicester 4ply
- Hand Dyed Superwash Bluefaced Leicester DK
- Hand Dyed Superwash Merino 4ply Singles